The Terms and Conditions set out below are primarily designed to ensure the safety and well-being of guests attending the Event and to create the best Three Wine Men event possible for everyone attending:
Three Wine Men Events (‘the Promoter’) promotes the Three Wine Men (‘the Event’) and attendance is subject to acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. Right of admission is reserved (R.O.A.R). In particular, the Promoter reserves the right to remove persons from the site for any reason including, without limitation, behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter or its representatives staffing the Event. The Promoter and its security personnel may conduct random searches in order to safeguard the security of guests at the Event;
2. There is no admission without a valid ticket, this is a licensing condition – so please keep it safe and don’t lose it!;
3. In order to attend Three Wine Men, you must be over 18 years of age – proof of identity and age must be provided on request at the entrance to the venue;
4. You may ask for a refund up to 31 days before the event. You will receive the face value of the ticket minus a £5 administration charge per ticket.
5.Within 31 days of the event we will not refund or exchange tickets unless the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled or there is a material change to the Event (such that in Our reasonable opinion the Event is materially different to what a purchaser of the Ticket might reasonably have expected when purchasing the Ticket). Refunds are equal to the full or partial face value of the Ticket which we shall reasonably determine depending upon the element of the Event which is cancelled, re-scheduled or materially changed plus the per ticket booking fee if applicable under the agents terms of sale (see individual agents Terms and Conditions) and should be obtained from the Agent from whom You purchased the Ticket, subject to their terms and conditions;
6. If an Event is rescheduled or materially changed You must claim Your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place, if an Event is cancelled, You must claim Your refund within 1 month from the date of the Event;
7. If there is a waiting list we can try to resell your ticket for you. If we can resell your ticket there is a £5 administration charge per ticket;
8. Three Wine Men reserves the right to use alternative wine experts for the live events if, for any reason, Olly, Oz or Tim are unable to attend.
*Possession of a ticket to the Event constitutes full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE.