Marketing and PR Manager
4 days per week
Home based but within an hour of London or Chichester
Compensation: Competitive pay plus performance related bonus
Due to continued growth, Three Wine Men – the UK’s most dynamic and exciting wine event organiser – is looking for a confident, friendly, competent and skilled marketing and PR manager to join our team.
Working across our growing portfolio of events and media channels you must have the skills to establish and develop relationships to promote Three Wine Men both within the drinks trade and to consumers.
You will be given support as part of the team but must be highly motivated and a self-starter as this job is home based.
You will also be expected to work at all the Three Wine Men events so must enjoy working as part of a team and be willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
The role includes:
- Preparing, managing and executing a strategic marketing and PR plan ensuring that event ticket sales targets are met
- Analysing and reporting results of marketing and PR campaigns
- Creating initiatives to raise Three Wine Men’s profile
- Managing the marketing budget
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with press and trade
The role requires:
- Previous marketing/PR experience – you will be expected to show evidence of results from campaigns you have delivered
- Excellent social media skills
- A good knowledge of the wine market and wider drinks trade
- Extremely strong communication skills both on the telephone, face-to-face and in written English
- Knowledge of photoshop
- A creative flair
- Experience communicating with the press
- A highly motivated target-driven individual
If you wish to join our team please email your CV and a covering letter to Clare Malec email@example.com
Closing date: 28th February 2019