Due to continued growth, Three Wine Men – the UK’s most dynamic and exciting wine event organiser – is looking for a confident, friendly, enthusiastic and skilled sales executive to join our team.
Working across our growing portfolio of events and media channels you must have the skills to find the right marketing opportunities for a wide range of clients.
You must love working with people and have impressive interpersonal skills as well as the obvious track record in sales required for the role.
We are searching for a candidate who is eager to roll their sleeves up and get involved at the events around the country.
A competitive package, based on experience, with a base salary and uncapped commission is available for the right applicant.
The role includes:
· Maintaining and nurturing relationships with existing clients
· Seeking out and establishing new business
· Preparing and presenting bespoke proposals to suit clients’ needs
· Negotiating and closing sales
· Developing new revenue opportunities through Three Wine Men media channels and other innovative initiatives
· Attending and working at all Three Wine Men events, including build-up and break-down
· Accurate sales reporting to the General Manager
· Sharing insights/updates on the UK market place with the Three Wine Men team to drive company development
The role requires:
· Previous sales experience
· Sound sales and commercial skills
· A good knowledge of the wine market and wider drinks trade
· Excellent communication skills both on the telephone, face-to-face and in written English
· Strong interpersonal skills to build and develop relationships with clients and the Three Wine Men team
· Good presentation skills
· Good understanding of brand building and marketing
· The ability to embrace new media
· Appetite for a target driven environment
· Proficiency in closing a deal
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· A positive, enthusiastic attitude and friendly demeanour
Qualifications and other skills:
· Languages in addition to English an advantage, but not essential
· WSET qualifications desirable
· Solid understanding of social media
Salary and working conditions:
· The role is home-based
· Candidates must be legally resident in the UK
· Basic salary
· Uncapped performance-related commission
· Business travel expenses covered
· Must be available to travel throughout the UK and at short notice
· Start date: Q1 2018
If you feel that you meet these requirements, please apply in confidence to:
Clare Malec, General Manager Three Wine Men at email@example.com