LIVE TASTINGS (See further down the page for virtual Zoom tastings)
How many tickets may I buy?
You are welcome to purchase as many tickets to as many sessions as you like! Can I save money if I buy more than one ticket? The more the merrier! A double ticket – this is two people attending the same session.
Buying tickets for other people
Why not share the love? Who else in you life would love tickets for Three Wine Men tastings? Who wouldn’t? Just add extra tickets to your order and give them to the lucky recipients. We will have a list of all the purchasers at the reception desk so do not worry if it is not the ticket purchaser attending the event – just give them the ticket and they will be welcomed in. You may also buy gift vouchers – just book the ticket and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the booking reference details and we can send you a gift card to put the ticket purchase in.
What is a ‘session’?
Each event is split into sessions to ensure that you can get to all those wines! The sessions are three hours long and your ticket will give you access to one session – check the timings and we’ll see you there! A separate ticket is needed for each session and each masterclass.
Ticket pick up
No need – when you buy your tickets from Universe you’ll get a confirmation email immediately. This contains a QR code which we will scan on arrival and swap for a wristband to give you access to the event.
We will offer you a refund on tickets up to 30 days before the event. Please email email@example.com if for any reason you need a refund on your ticket(s).
All our venues have good disabled access. If you have any queries about access at specific venues, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’ll work with you to make it work for you.
Oz, Tim and Olly favour Gresham Blake outlandish shirts but you are free to wear what you wish. Fancy dress is a no no though, Superman!
There are many spittoons placed around the tasting room and we ask you to use them. There are also water stations with copious quantities of mineral water for you to help yourself to. We are keen that everyone enjoys themselves but we encourage everyone to sip splendidly and taste responsibly. For more information please visit drinkaware.co.uk. We reserve the right to refuse alcohol to anyone who we feel has over-imbibed.
Under 18s and babes in arms
Since there is alcohol being served we do not permit access to anyone under the age of 18. This includes no access for buggies or babes in arms.
VIRTUAL ZOOM TASTINGS
How do the virtual tastings work?
- The virtual tasting will be hosted on Zoom.
- Your Zoom invitation with a link will be emailed to you 24 hours before the tasting using the email address used to process your purchase.
- Your screen name must match your booking with us so that we can ensure the best possible online security for all involved.
- If the email with the link has not arrived 24 hours before tasting please check your spam folder and if not there then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your access code is unique to your device, therefore, anyone not visible on our list of purchasers will not be allowed to enter the tasting.
- If you have any other queries about the virtual tasting please email email@example.com.