Wine-lovers of Bristol – there is a brand new wine festival in town – The Great Bristol Wine Fest! Hosted by the UK’s favourite wine experts Oz Clarke (you will know him from TV and his many award-winning wine books) and Tom Surgey (drinks expert on ITV’s Love Your Weekend). They can’t wait to introduce you to a stellar line-up of wine producers from all over the globe at this walkaround tasting. This event provides the perfect opportunity to taste and discover your next favourite bottles. It is also the opportunity to fill up the wine rack as many of the exhibitors will have special show offers on their wines.
If you’re new to wine and you have never been to a tasting, Oz and Tom want you there. They will point you in the direction of some top tipples to taste and start you on the road to vinous pleasure. If you are passionate about wine and cannot wait to share the next drop with friends, they want you to come and find something new and exciting. If wine is important to you, they want to show you the stuff you never knew existed. It doesn’t matter if you’re an expert or an enthusiast – just grab a glass and join in.
What can you expect at the tasting?
• Hundreds of wines to taste – all included in the ticket price
• Wines of all descriptions from reds, whites, rosés, sparkling, sweet and fortified – something for every palate
• Mingle with the experts – Oz and Tom are always on hand for a wine chat
• Talk wine with the people behind the labels
• Many of the exhibitors will have special show offers
• More details to follow as we update the event features…
Wine is our passion and we want you to share it with you! So get ready to sip splendidly.