Thurs 19th Nov
Welsh Gin and Môr
Join top gin expert Susy Atkins of The Telegraph, Delicious Magazine and Saturday Kitchen at an exciting online tasting as she explores a hamper of Welsh delights – expect Welsh gin and môr (that’s Welsh for sea… see what we did there!)
Susy will talk you through how to make the perfect gin, open up the world of gin and food matching and what discover what makes these Welsh delights so special. A unique opportunity to enjoy an evening of fabulous Welsh gin and nibbles delivered to your door!
Susy has chosen some of her favourite Welsh products for you to taste along with her including:
- Small Batch Gin from Aber Falls Whisky Distillery (70cl)
This Small Batch Welsh Gin is inspired by ancient flavours that date back to Druid times
- Crafted Gin Jin Môr from Anglesey Seasalt/Halen Môn (70cl)
This gin is an addition to their exciting range of salts, condiments, sauces and smoked waters
- Rhubarb and Ginger Gin salami crisps from Cwm Farm (50g)
Made and oven-baked from their own home-reared pork
- Perl Las cheese from Caws Cenarth (180g)
The lush valley of the river Cych is home to Caws Cenarth, one of Wales’ most renowned cheesemakers
- Cavern aged Dragon Cheddar from South Caernarfon Creamery (200g)
The traditional ageing process takes place in original mining caverns which have been converted into cheese caves – this process adds unique characteristics to the taste and texture of our cheese
- Cradocs Crackers (80g)
From an artisan maker, these biscuits contain Anglesey Sea Salt
All of these products belong to the group Fine Food Cluster Wales. They support speciality food and drink producers from across Wales to raise awareness and attract new customers and business opportunities.
There are two options to enjoy this webinar with Susy:
- Order the delicious range of gins, cheese and snacks so that you can taste along with Susy:
Cost : £80 delivered direct to your door [to arrive by Tues 17th Nov]! Access to the Zoom webinar is included in the package price.
- Book to log into the Zoom webinar without the tasting package to simply watch, listen and learn.
Cost : £10 per device
The Zoom link will be sent to you 24 hours before the event.
Other things to look out for
How the virtual event works
Virtual Zoom tasting
- We have paired up with the Welsh producers so you can get the products delivered to you at home to taste alongside Susy. Your place at the tasting is included in the price of the tasting package
- The virtual tasting will be hosted as a Zoom webinar
- Your Zoom imitation with a link will be emailed to you 24 hours before the tasting using the email address used to process your purchase
- Your screen name must match your booking with us so that we can ensure the best possible online security for all involved
- If the email with the link has not arrived 24 hours before tasting please check your spam folder and if not there then please email email@example.com
- Your access code is unique to your device, therefore, anyone not visible on our list of purchasers will not be allowed to enter the tasting