For one night only Oz Clarke, Olly Smith and Susy Atkins are hosting a very special tasting to shine a light on the ongoing and extraordinary evolution of Chilean winemaking. Submerge yourself in Chilean culture with hundreds of wines to taste as well at this walkaround tasting. Many of the winemakers will be there in person so you can get the real stories behind the great labels.
If you’re new to wine and you have never been to a tasting, Oz, Olly and Susy want you there. They will point you in the direction of some top tipples to taste and start you on the road to vinous pleasure. If you are passionate about wine and cannot wait to share the next drop at a dinner party they want you to come and find something new and exciting. If wine is important to you they want to show you the stuff you never knew existed. It doesn’t matter if you’re an expert or an enthusiast – just grab a glass and join in.
What can you expect at the tasting:
– Hundreds of Chilean wines to taste – all included in the ticket price
– Mingle with Oz, Olly and Susy to learn more about the wines on offer
– Wine Bar War – teams of sommeliers will show a range of wines on pop-up bars. Guests can vote for their favourite bar, the winning sommelier team will win a trip to Chile in January 2020
– Chilean Asado with authentic food to buy
– Turismo Chile on hand to discuss travelling in Chile, winery tourism and what’s new to do
– Grafitti wall where you can create your own art
Wine is Oz, Olly and Susy’s passion and they want to share some Chilean beauties with you! So get ready to sip splendidly.